During this 36-minute episode we talk about my experiences in mobile product development over the years, as well giving my perspectives on the following topics:
- What does the future hold for mobile apps?
- How should mobile fit into an organization's overall digital transformation strategy?
- What are the unique challenges and most common mistakes associated with mobile development? How can these challenges be solved?
- Why is waterfall development insufficient for mobile apps? What approach works?
- How do you estimate mobile development cost when assumptions about product lifecycle are uncertain? Why use a "test-and-learn" approach?
- What tools do you use for mobile product development throughout the lifecycle?
- What lessons did I learn from my experience leading The Home Depot's entry into consumer mobile apps?